Tower Hamlets Special Educational Needs

Special educational needs (SEN) section: The council has a SEN section which is responsible for carrying out statutory assessments and issuing and maintaining statements of special educational needs. Statements describe a child's difficulties and specify the provision needed to meet his or her needs.

Home to school transport for children with special educational needs: The council can provide information on the transport services available for children with special needs when travelling to and from home to school and on the guidelines regarding eligibility for this service.

Disabled students: The student finance section at Tower Hamlets works in partnership with the Student Loan Company under the banner of Student Finance Direct to provide financial support for eligible disabled students taking higher education courses.

Who to contact

020 7364 4880

Where to go

Venue address
3rd Floor Mulberry Plce, 5 Clove Crescent
Isle of Dogs
E14 2BG

Journey Planner

Address: 3rd Floor Mulberry Plce, 5 Clove Crescent  Isle of Dogs  London